Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New Year, New Me

I am very excited now that we are in 2009. I know there will be many great things in store for this year. I have many resolutions to become a healthier and happier me. It may all start with a job in a different department. I have a meeting next week with the manager to discuss the position a little further. Althougth I am very comfortable where I am a change will be good for me. I am starting to get stale in my current role and just want to do something more exciting. Anyways here are my new years resolutions.

(1) Live Healthy - eat healthier, waste less, exercise more.
(2) Volunteer - I currently volunteer with the SPCA but I haven't been very active with them lately. I hope to become more active in this area of my life.
(3) Study the word - I would like to become more involved in bible studies and church activities. This is one area of my life that sometimes gets neglected.
(4) Become a better wife/mother. Sometimes I can let life get in the way of the things that are important to me. I just want to dedicate more time to my family so we can continue to grow closer together.

Well I guess that is enough for today.

No comments: