Well I have said that I want 2009 to be a better year for me than 2008 and that may be the case. 2008 was not a great year for me. My biggest downfall was the introduction of the support pager. Little did I know that this small object would haunt me day after day for most of the year. I am always so miserable when I have to carry it. Well that all could change.
Today I was approached by another IT manager. She has a position available in her group and after talking with Mark they think I may be a good fit. While changing teams scares me I think this is something I have to seek. After all this may be the change in 2009 I have been wanting. I don't have any details about the job yet but I am meeting with her today at 2:30. I haven't had much time to give it any thought but I am very interested in what they have to offer. I hope everything goes well and I keep my fingers crossed that this may be something good for me.
Monday, December 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment