Thursday, January 29, 2009

Last Days

Well I am down to my last 2 days here with my AP team at JCPenney. I have turned over all of my work and I am now in the process of packing my office. First things first though, I must clean out all of the junk that I have collected over the last 6 years. Its amazing the stuff I am finding. Mostly old documentation that isn't even relevant anymore. Its a long process and it gets me thinking about the last six years and how much I have celebrated with these people. They have really become like family. I have my farewell lunch tomorrow and I think its really going to hit me then. I hope I can keep it together.

Well I just wanted to drop a quick note. I mean these boxes aren't going to pack themselves. Although I wish they would.

No comments: