Tuesday, February 3, 2009

BUSY BUSY BUSY

There are 3 words that can describe this week. BUSY BUSY BUSY. OK, so its really only one word repeated 3 times but it still tells you how BUSY I am. The week started out with superbowl. We joined our friends the Muzykas, Waddells, and Paynes for a fun night. It was fun to watch all of the kids play and we only had to break up a few fights (mostly over Thomas the train). The next day was my first day on the new job. Although things have started off slow...it is to be expected. I have alot of software to download on my pc and not to mention about 10 boxes to unpack. Oh and lets not forget I have to setup my pc in my new office. This is always fun...there is so much to plug in. Unlike my old office I actually have enough outlets. I think I am finally settled in and now its time to start some training. I have alot of new stuff to learn(java, etl, weblogic, etc). I have alot of challenges ahead of me but I am up for it.

If thats not enough, Jaden's terrible twos are in full swing. I am so tired of hearing the word NO! We do plenty of time outs and even some spankings. I'm not sure how efficient these are...especially when he says "No hit my JJ". I really try hard not to laugh and keep a straight face but his is becoming more difficult.

No comments: