Well I got the news today. They are going to start evaluating Jaden so they can move him up to the toddler room. Its amazing to see how fast he is growing and how much he has learned. He hasn't even turned 2 yet he is so advanced they are ready to transition him. I will really miss his current teachers Ms. Marie(MiMi) and Ms. Nadiya. They have been so great in working with Jaden through the good and bad(he was a biter). I guess the next step from here is potty training. I know with him moving up to the next room will really help us with potty training. He will be with older kids who are learning themselves. I know it will just be a matter of time before he wants to master the potty.
Funny little story about how much they learn and remember...
Jaden has an ant bite on his foot from Grammie and Papa's house. Last night as we were trying to go to sleep he just talked and talked about his ant bite. He told the ant no bite and then we put medicine on his foot and now it feels better. He said this over and over. It was the cutest little thing. Sometimes I wish I could just bottle it all up and keep it forever. The moments will be gone but the memories will last a lifetime.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment