I just came back from my 10 year reunion. The weekend was alot of fun and packed with lots of activities. On Friday night we went to Buckeye's homecoming game. There were about 50 of us there and we tried to chat and catch up on things but the atmosphere made it kind of difficult. On Saturday we went to the park and let the kids burn off some energy. This was a great time to chat with my friends. But the best time was Saturday night. We went to Tunk's on Kincaid lake and had dinner. Before dinner we watched a couple of video's we made during our Senior skip day. It was alot of fun to watch us in action and to see how much we have changed. After dinner we opened our time capsules. There were many surprises and laughs as each of us opened what we contributed 10 years ago. Although it is sad to say...I probably won't see anybody for another 10 years.
I hope to add some pictures when I get them off of my camera.
I hope to add some pictures when I get them off of my camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment