Friday, July 10, 2009

Busy Summer

I realize it has been a while since I have posted. Summer finds us very busy this year. It started off with potty training that has been very successful. We find ourselves at the pool on most days and Jaden loves it. He wants to swim everyday. So I guess you can say we are all working on our tans. We also went to the Rascal Flatts & Darius Rucker concert. They were awesome. I really hope we can go again next year. And then there was the fourth of July. We had a great time with friends, eating hotdogs, swimming, and watching fireworks. Jaden had a great time and actually enjoyed the fireworks this year. Not so much last year. Well anyways, I hope this catches you up with what we have been up to. The next thing on our list is our trip to San Antonio & Galveston. Its going to be really hot but I hope we have a good time.

I will post pictures of our summer activities soon!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Sounds like you guys have been busy! Can't wait to see the pics when you post them!