Jaden with his "big band-aid"
Well after months of fighting eczema I finally gave in and took Jaden to the doctor expecting to get some miracle cream that would make it all go away. Instead the doctor suggested we try wet wrap therapy. This means I get to convince my 2 year old every night for 2 weeks that he gets to wear bandages on his hand while he sleeps. We also get to cover it with a sock. I thought this would be a big ordeal for Jaden but he did really well. Last night before he went to be we wrapped his hand with some wet gauze and then I let him pick out a colored sock to put over it. Once that was done we put a spiderman sticker on the sock to make it "cool". I was surprised he handled it so well and I am anxious to see how it goes tonight. I really hope this works because his poor little hand looks so bad. Anyways...I took pictures of Jaden with his "big band-aid" on and I will post them later.
No comments:
Post a Comment