Monday, April 6, 2009

April


These last few weeks have been so busy around the Willett house. We have had full weekends planned since about the middle of March. I don't see things slowing down anytime soon either with Easter right around the corner. We are looking forward to driving home to Louisiana to visit with our families. It has been close to 4 months since we have seen them. Jaden has been talking about everyone and I know he will be so excited to see everyone.

Saturday was a trip to Canton. The girls took a day and shopped til we dropped. We came home exhausted with lots of goodies. Some of my purchases included 10 jars of pepper relish(I know!!!), some new flip flops, a wagon for Jaden, a new badge lanyard, a cute key chain, a key holder, and some cute Easter yard art. It was alot of fun and I can't wait til our next trip.

Yesterday we took some bluebonnet pictures. They didn't turn out the best but we got what we got. It was freezing because he wind was blowing and we were on the side of a busy road. So we got out of the car, snapped a few pictures, and then got back in the car. It took a while for Jaden to agree to take some pictures. The first time we got out of the car walked over to the bluebonnets and Jaden started crying. So we got back in the car and headed home. He then decided that he wanted to try again, so we turned around and headed back to the bluebonnets. On the way home we got a call from the neighbor that Harley got out of the yard. So we rushed back home hoping the foster dog Charity was still in the yard. Sure enough we get home and there is Charity but no Harley to be found.

I also said goodbye to a dear friend of mine (Trudy). Her family is moving back to North Carolina on the 17th and we had a big brunch at Church to bid them farewell. It was very sad to say goodbye even though I will see her in the fall for the next scrapbook retreat. She is a sweet friend and will be missed dearly.

Anyways...just a quick recap from our busy weekend. I will post pictures later from the bluebonnets.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Love the pictures! The bluebonnets always make such a great background!

Debbie Willett said...

Thanks...we didn't find a great patch this year but we took what we could find.